Drivers are a vital part of our organization. Each driver is responsible for working with fellow Team Members and Management; in a joint effort to ensure our customers are the number one priority by making each interaction a positive one and building a memorable relationship with each event. Drivers perform their daily responsibilities and contribute to the Company’s overall goal of operating efficiently, effectively and profitably.
The position of 7.5t Delivery Driver has arisen within our Aberdeen depot. The successful candidate must be motivated, great customer service skills and have an excellent work ethic.
Main roles and responsibilities
· Collecting / delivering freight in a timely and friendly manner.
· Loading / unloading vehicles.
· Accurate scanning of freight.
· Manual handling.
· Using a handheld device for capturing proof of delivery.
· Ensuring good housekeeping within the depot and vehicle.
· Demonstrating good health and safety practises.
To find out more about M&H Carriers go to www.mhcarriers.co.uk
Previous experience in this role although full training will be provided.
Clean driving licence
Cat C1 Driving licence
Valid Drivers CPC
Valid Digi tacho
47.5 hours per week
To apply for this job please visit uk.indeed.com.