Drivers are a vital part of our organization. Each driver is responsible for working with fellow Team Members and Management; in a joint effort to ensure our customers are the number one priority by making each interaction a positive one and building a memorable relationship with each event. Driver perform their daily responsibilities and contribute to the Company’s overall goal of operating efficiently, effectively and profitably.
The position of Class 1 Multi Drop Driver has arisen within our Inverness depot. The successful candidate must be motivated, great customer service skills and have an excellent work ethic.
Main roles and responsibilities:
- Multi drop delivery driver.
- Collecting/delivering freight.
- Demonstrating good health and safety practices.
- Help load and scan own and other vehicles.
- Ensuring good housekeeping while at the depot.
- Manual handling.
- Using an electronic device for scanning and pods.
Previous experience in this role
Clean driving license
ADR preferred but not essential as training is provided
Cat C+E Licence
Digi Tacho Card
Max. 6 points.
Mon – Fr (47.5h per week)
Salary + overtime
Wages are paid monthly.
To apply for this job please visit uk.indeed.com.