We are a well-established freight forwarding company servicing the whole of Scotland. The successful candidate will join a close-knit operation and help ensure we continue to provide an excellent service to our customers.
The ideal candidate will have excellent attention to detail, proven experience in a compliance role or similar and thrive under pressure. Experience using programmes such as Microsoft Excel and Word are required for compiling reports and analytical data.
We at M&H Carriers aim for a team-orientated and friendly environment and strive to bring a sense pride and ownership in what we do.
Duties will include, but not limited to:
- Checking & Input of data.
- Written & verbal communication with other departments and customers.
- Create daily reports.
- Update internal CRM system.
- Analysis of business data.
- Manage customer onboarding process.
- Work with external customers data & systems.
- Dealing with Insurance and claims enquiries.
Skills / Experience:
- Computer literate including knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work to set deadlines.
- Knowledge of the parcel/freight industry advantageous but not essential.
- Ability to produce reports and analyse data.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Share-Point
Hours are 8am to 5pm Monday to Friday.
21 days holiday + bank holidays