The position of Class 2 Driver has arisen within our Inverness depot. The successful candidate must be motivated, great customer service skills and have an excellent work ethic.
Main roles and responsibilities:
- Collecting/delivering freight
- Demonstrating good heath and safety practices.
- Help load and scan own and other vehicles.
- Ensuring good housekeeping while at the depot.
- Manual handling.
- Using an electronic device for scanning and pods.
- Mixture of trunking to our out based depots and daily pallet deliveries throughout the Highlands & Islands
Previous experience in this role
Clean driving license
Cat C Licence
Digi Tacho Card
Hours of work
Mon – Fri (50 hours per week with a 30min unpaid break)
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org