M&H Carriers are recruiting for a warehouse supervisor to take control of our busy Two Man delivery operation at our Inverness depot.
Main roles and responsibilities:
- Organise a team of 7 staff, their workload and routes on a daily basis.
- Warehouse work, unloading lorries and checking of goods recieved.
- Manual handling / heavy lifting involved.
- Ensuring good housekeeping within the depot
- Demonstrating good health and safety practises.
A good knowledge of the geography of the Highlands and Islands and previous experience of Two Man deliveries is advantageous.
Forklift licence required / advantageous
Hours: 47.5 Hours per week / Mon – Fri
Wages: Paid monthly
To apply for this job please visit uk.indeed.com.